To sum it all up, I love cooking and baking. It's basically my obsession. This will be the perfect place for me to show whoever is reading, what I love to do. Sharing my recipes and masterpieces with the world is the most I can ask for. From one future chef to another, from my kitchen to yours, I hope you enjoy!

Search Sammi's Recipes

Sunday, March 6, 2011

Seashell Cake

This was a vanilla cake with chocolate buttercream and a chocolate bavarian cream filling. It was covered with baby blue fondant and then decorated with white chocolate seashells and sugar flowers. The chocolate was white at first but I then painted it with different colors of pearl dust and luster dust to give it that "pearl/ shell" look. I loved doing this cake it was perfect and BEAUTIFUL. Let me know what you think. Congratulations to the bride-to-be, hope this cake added on to the fun, that I'm sure you had, at your bridal shower! 

No comments:

Post a Comment